Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The out-takes

There where way more out takes then these but wanted to go over these.

I like this one, its sharp, well composed and nice lighting but I have a million of these shots and they become boring after a while. Good stock shot for other things but just not as exiting.

This second shot though I think is a good image it is also not the peak of action. I was just a second late as you can see from the ball being to the side... and obviously the other photographer (probably a parent) was a bit off as well since I got their flash in the photo.

HAHA this image... it reminds me of a dog that is tracking the ball. So I thought I would share this one with you guys!

Now this image here gave me an idea that I want to try to get next time to work with. This is why you should not delete your images when you shoot. this was accidental exposure shot gave me an idea! Ill let you look at it and tell me what you think my thoughts are about this.

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!