Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Portraits


After a stressful head shot session I drove up to do a small portrait session with some folks kids who I photographed their wedding a while back.

Her cute little 3 month old did so well!

We ended up going over the Central Park in San Mateo around 6 p.m. and spent some time taking photos around the park.

It's a bit different to take photos of a baby, especially trying to keep her up without falling... difficult... but fun, and not only for me but the parents enjoyed it as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, I like those wide angle perspective shots when it comes to kids too. Your lens seems to be able to open up much more than mine though. I use 18mm and my max aperture f3.5. What did you use for that shot?

Konstandinos Goumenidis said...

it opens up to a 2.8 and the widest I can get it is 28mm

Anonymous said...

Well, that would do it. You still get the nice perspective even with 28mm.

Become a fan on Facebook!