Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Gentle Hands



"Zohar Dance Studio Art Director Ehud Krauss helps 4-year-old Amelie Rausch, of Mountain View, stretch her feet on Thursday in Palo Alto. The studio held a dance class for children with Cerebral Palsy. For more information and class schedules visit www.zohardancecompany.org."

Man was I in a pinch today with one of our editions not having a photo.



I made a quick scan through some websites and came across this dance class for Cerebral Palsy children.



The art director was nice and so where the parents and allowed me to take some photos.



I do have to admit. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are tying to tell me how to take photos... just had to through that out there.



The class brought a lot of joy to the kids and to the parents who stuck around and danced a long with their kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos Kosta, the second one from the top is my favorite.

Become a fan on Facebook!