Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

San Francisco 49ers at Oakland Raiders

Once again, time to bring the camera out! It looks like I will be covering almost all the Raiders home games this year including Stanford. So, it is Football Magic time!!!

It has been a while since I have shot football so I actually found it very challenging, especially when you forget the most important object from your camera bag, and that would be a monopod to help you hold up the monster 400mm lens I have. Here are a few photos from the game! To view more, visit:

http://kgwebmedia.com




In this image I wanted to go more toward a feature look. I got out my wide angle lens, 16-35mm, and attached it to my full frame body, Canon 5D MKII.


Here again using the wide angle.


Funny, here, I still had the wide angle on and I actually sprinted about 20 yards to get this shot. I thought it was kinda cool actually because it is so dark...but...we are in the "Black Hole" after all.


Again... the wide angle comes in handy. Here I was walking in front of the Raideretts and they where dancing so I snapped a shot as they turned around.


This image to me screamed out RAIDERS to me... the black and silver...


Naturally with the light hitting from the side you have to get some high contrast photos. Here I hand held my 400mm lens.


Yeah... I had to toss in at least one action shot :) though I was having a hard time getting some good action shots I will blame it for not having a Monopod... not the people who constantly stepped in front of my lens as I was shooting >:-|


And what fun would of be if you didn't get a photo of Darth Vader?

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!