Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Is this Stanford's Season?

New Mascot, New Uniforms, 3-0 Record.


Yeah that's right, a new mascot...well at least the mascot uniform. The Stanford Cardinals still have a Tree as a mascot but it looks different...what else that threw me off is Stanford's new uniforms for football! Yes they are ALL BLACK!




So after I collected my self and got used to these changes, it was time to go to work! I forgot how much I rather shoot a college game over a pro game. More room, crazier fans, and even better looking fans! Now I know how Southcreek likes to have a variety of things so I started out by taking photos of the fans, mascot, and cheerleaders first so i can concentrate on the action afterward.




So once that was settled it was time to get to the action.


And talk about action! It was jammed packed with it. In the first half, Stanford scored over 40 points to Wake Forest's 10.


Luck was Lucky that night! He was on point all night long! Maybe the 49ers need to grab him and replace Alex Smith...I mean...the 49ers have had this guy on the roster for about what...6 years now? I think he is way over due to be kicked out, just like the Raiders' quarter back who they finally dumped this year.




The more passes he hit, like this one:


The more pressure on the other quarter back happened.


But you know the fat lady starts singing when you see the second string quarter back coming in.

Stanford is looking great this year. Let's see what will happen! Good luck Stanford!

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!