Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lulu's



"Lulu’s owner Jamie Sears, of San Mateo adjusts the dress on one of her manikin on Thursday in San Mateo. Lulu’s is featuring a trunk show featuring fashion designer Robert Rodriquez through Sunday with a portion of the proceeds from the show going to the Mills-Peninsula Breast Center in the fight against breast cancer."

After taking this photo I was asked... "What the heck is a trunk show" I looked puzzled and told him... "I don't know" I probably should have asked and usually do and usually don't like to give an excuse but when you are in a hurry to finish up 5 assignments I have seen my self slip up. Slipping up is easy to do, especially when you first start off. A good rule of thumb to follow is the 5 "W's" Who, What, When, Where, Why, and if you can, How. Another rule is to get the location of where the individual is from. In the caption I have who it is, what they are doing, when it took place, why they are doing it, and where they are doing what they are doing. So where is the slip up? well how a lot of the times pertains explaining what is going on... more detail on something some one you think might know. I did not think that some one might need to know what a "trunk show" is.

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!