Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Folk Dance Lessons




"Members of a beginning Folk Dance class lead by Marcel Vinokur, of Palo Alto (not pictured) practice on Tuesday in Menlo Park. Vinokur has been teaching Folk Dance to locals for 52 years."


After a long day of 4 prior assignments, I settled in for my 5th. Light outside was great and the two different lights where very interesting.



"Marcel Vinokur, of Palo Alto, leads the advance Folk Dance Class to a Macedonian dance on Tuesday in Menlo Park. Vinokur has been teaching Folk Dance to locals for 52 years."

After I got the shot I wanted and the students started to trickle in, I made my way inside. Marcel talked to me a bit and told me how long he was teaching and that he works for NASA. It was a nice finish for the day.

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!