Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Suzanne and Dave's Wedding



Today was my first time being a second shooter and working with Bella Pictures. Usually when I shoot weddings I am in control of the entire thing and get to do as I want so it was definitely an experience.



I was sent over to the grooms men home to photograph them getting set to go to the church. It was a difficult shoot since there was so much clutter in the background while till making the photo look good so we got a bit creative since they where done getting ready.



When I got to the church the priest did not want us to move around so I was stuck in one spot. I was to stay in the back while the main shooter covered the ceremony up front.



After the ceremony the main photog had to take some portraits of the couple and the wedding party and I was sent to take photos of people having cocktails and details of the venue.



As most receptions there was dancing, kissing, and cake cutting. Though I did not get to meet the couple before had they seem to be good people.



Enjoy the rest of the photos and thank you for looking!


No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!