Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Head Shots



Wow I don't think I have ever been so stressed out for a very long time. It didn't help that I have not done a head shot for a very long time, but when the lights you used did not go off correctly then you start to sweat. I set up the lights and everything was looking good. The exposure was a bit off so a bit of adjusting and the normal things where made but as soon as the last test was made... the lights did not go off correctly. The first gentleman made his way in to get his photo done and I felt soooo embarrassed to tell him what happened. He looked a bit upset but I told him that I can fix it and make it work.

There was a large window that allowed a lot of natural light into the room. I scooted the chair used for the portraits closer to the window and grabbed a reflector that I brought with me and got a fairly good result as you can see from the top image.

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!