Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Take me out to the ball game....


Believe it or not this was the first time I took my kids to a baseball game... I know I know... what took you so long... well, I usually take them to do other things and never really thought about taking them to a minor league game because the pro games add up when you buy tickets... well... i didn't but these tickets...



The kids had a lot of fun. Out doors, nice night, and they knew it was passed their bedtime.



The game went fast since it was very defensive. We left in the bottom of the eighth inning to beat traffic when the San Jose Giants where up 1 to 0... and I am sure they won because they where playing very well.



And... thanks goes out the man who made it all possible... my photographer friend James Baker and you can visit his site here: http://www.jameswbaker.com/

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!