Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Battle of Belmont




"Carlmont’s Katie Cresci has her spike blocked by Notre Dame’s Rachel Heagy during Thursday’s game in Belmont."


Another battle of girls volleyball in Belmont between Carlmont and Notre Dame, and another battle with my focusing issues and Canon's flagship Mark III. 90% of my images where out of focus... that was a bit irritating, and again I need to call Canon to "fix" the problem... Ok now that I got that out we can enjoy the photos.





"Carlmont players celebrate after scoring against Notre Dame during their match on Thursday in Belmont."


It was an intense game! With the power out and only natural light being allowed in the gym from some funny looking glass the Notre Dame gym has (terrible when the lights are actually on) it was tough to shoot since a lot of gyms like to just eat the light. There was no score board, no AC, and mind you it was well over 100 outside so it was a bit warm in the gym as well, but the game seemed more interesting to me than all the others I have shot. If you would like to read more about the game check out the story: www.paloaltodailynews.com

No comments:

Become a fan on Facebook!